Business Process Specialist
BUSINESS PROCESS SPECIALIST
Interim position (w/m/d) HANAU & HOME BASED
The primary focus of this interim role will be centered around improving current processes and developing new processes to ensure our business is operating efficiently and using best business practices. Working with the entire team this role will be focused on ensuring the smooth operation of our business through transparency.
- Take lead on development of a process driven workplace
- Refinement of metrics associated with processes
- Audit the current processes to identify gaps
- Design and implement processes that are simple to follow, compliant, and fulfill all business requirements
- Coordinate the rollout and education on new workflows and systems
- Plan projects by following the established project management methodology. This includes identifying stakeholders, defining project scope, crafting project plans, resolving timelines, and assigning specific tasks.
- Keep stakeholders engaged and advised by providing regular project progress updates and soliciting key stakeholders’ feedback when appropriate.
- Document new and amended workflows. Standardize documentation and distribution methods while building a process and standard for your team.
- Make data driven decisions and recommendations by analyzing data and reporting on metrics.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Qualification in process / project management, Operations, lean management practices desirable
- Previous experience in roll-out of new processes - experience in start-ups, e-commerce and retail a plus
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and document new or existing workflows
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and glass-half-full mentality
- Ownership of initiatives - strong desire to solve challenges and navigate roadblocks
- International experience- working at ease with different cultures, nationalities and systems
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in English & German
- Organized & methodical- can formulate logical processes and build frameworks for best business practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in a operational role with clear processes
- Digital insight and interest
- A team player who can work independently
What We Offer
- Join a fast growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- Flexible working with home office – we expect 3 days in the office & 2 days from home.
- Exclusive discounts to our children products.
Please send your CV and covering note along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org